Connect to nature to connect to yourself.
Immersing yourself in nature can make you feel rejuvenated, productive and more appreciative.It can be also beneficial for mind clarity and new life perspective that can even surprise you.
Spending time in nature definitely contributes to our overall well being and we should plan our days and lives around it more. London is thankfully a city with so many wonderful parks, gardens and green spaces around that are easily accessible.Not to even mention UK’s beautiful country side.
Instead sit on the grass and recharge your batteries. But there are also many other ways that you can connect with nature and enjoy that relaxing energy that nature gives unconditionally. Here are some of them
- Move your curtains and open the windows if possible
- Pick some flowers from the market or from your garden and place it around your home
- Walk barefoot on the grass or the beach
- Plant your own garden or plant a tree
- Instead of a treadmill in the gym, you can run or exercise outside in nature
- Take children hiking or bike riding in nature
- Observe nature and really let yourself breathe it all in, noticing the little details.
- Go camping
- Swim in the lake, sea, or river
- Enjoy the wind on your face
- Absorb the sunshine -but protect your skin first
- Meditate under some old big tree and thank it in the end by hugging it
- Tune in the effortless flow that is present in nature
- Sky and Stare gaze